Movie quotes
Astea sunt niste replici din filme. Care se potrivesc unor situatii. Unele par fara sens, dar sunt de fapt foarte profunde. Probabil postarea asta o sa fie updated din cand in cand...cand mai gasim cate ceva. Right, Bia?
  • Mistakes are as serious as the result they cause.
  • Let's don't and say we did!
  • Our lifes are defined by opportunities. Even the one that we miss.
  • So, you found something worse than me, huh?
  • I'll see you again...never!
  • Truth is the first casualty of war.
  • I say what I mean, I mean what I say.
  • Everywhere you can feel like in prison when you don't have any faith...
  • I manage to kill myself every month without dying.
  • The little faith I have, I have it in you!
  • When you're lost you're willing to belive anything.
  • The first step of recovering is understanding the problem.
  • In this world my name is David.
  • Maybe it's not such a bad idea to forget.
  • Seeing is beliving.
  • Are you so certain of everything?
  • It wouldn't be worthed if it wouldn't be hard.
  • Welcome to Sucktown! Population: you.
  • You talk a lot of shit for someone who never says anything.
  • I didn't ask fot this role, but I'll play it.
  • Boy: We'll never see eachoher again. Girl: Never...
  • You don't have to say it. We both know it.
  • Whatever it takes!
  • I didn't invent the rainy days, I just own the best umbrella.
  • Even if all that is true, it doesn't matter.
  • Some people look at an impossible situation and ask 'why?'. Others look at the same situation and ask 'why not?'.
  • Love is universal, my friend.
  • I can't finish that sentence...
  • You have my permission to be impressed.
  • I remember loving you...
  • I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.