House.isme

Bineinteles ca nu m-am putut abtine sa nu scriu replicile mele preferate din House. Cum as fi putut face asta?! Nu le scriu pe toate ca is ff multe, dar care urmeaza is best of. Enjoy!

  • Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?
  • We are who people think we are.
  • People lie for a thousand of reasons. But there's always a reason.
  • If I give a damn or not, is not gonna change what happened...
  • Being miserable doesn't make you better than everybody else. It just makes you miserable.
  • People don't change. At least not in a way that really matters.
  • You can stop now. You ruined everything.
  • You ask God the same queston, He'll give you the same answer.
  • Everything is conditional. You can't always anticipate the conditions.
  • Can I be your imaginary friend?
  • I need someone to remember me...
  • If you're not here, there's no point in staying...
  • Can we get to the 'but' part of this conversation?
  • There's no medicine like happyness!
  • 'Never' is just 'reven' spelled backwards.
  • I can't forgive you. Because there's nothing to forgive.
  • Life is for the living.
  • I only sabotage people I consider worthed.
  • You couldn't kill her dream...
  • I left for a reason. And that reason hasn't changed.
  • I hate you! Tell me why!
  • You shouldn't care if I care.
  • When you run out of questions, you don't run out of answers: you run out of hope.
  • There's no negligence without injury.
  • If you don't try, you can't fail.
  • You gave me happiness, and then you took it away...
  • People don't change. They want to. They need to.
  • The more you know someone, the more you should love them.
  • People don't change just because they wish they could.
  • I'm not worried. And that's because I don't care.
  • I'm ignoring you because you make me sad.
  • People get what they get. It has nothing to do with what they desirve.
  • It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.
  • I'd rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it, wishing I had wings!
  • I have the right to walk away from you.
  • Couldn't do that, even if I cared enough to want to.
  • That's the great thing about brothers: you can make mistakes and they'd still love you...
  • Can't say 'no' if it's not a question.
  • Because I'm phisically incapable of being nice.
  • I'm not giving up on life. I'm just giving up on you!
  • My version of 'nothing' is more interesting!
  • This is the only me you get.
  • Aren't this eccentricities what makes us human?
  • I'd love to hear more of you theory, but I don't give a crap.
  • You can't find a reason, can't find a meaning in it because sometimes there isn't any. Sometimes...this is all there is.
  • I'm not expecting...I'm hoping...
  • If you don't find your answer...I can't stay here forever...
  • If emotions would make us act rational, we wouldn't call them emotions. Right?
  • A birthday is an excuse to be happy.
  • Is a lie a lie if everybody knows it's a lie?
  • Everybody does stupid things. It shouldn't cost them everything they want in life.
  • I loved him until I figured out it hurts a lot less to just not care.
  • People pray so God's not gonna crush them like bugs!
  • Wanting to believe the best about people doesn't make it true.
  • There are only 2 ways I can deal with things. One is in my control: to leave...
  • You wanna be a rebel? Stop being cool!
  • How hard is it to tell me something you already know?
  • Are you ignoring me or you're just letting my charm wash over you?
  • 'No' is not an argument.
  • Successes only lasts until someone screws them up. Failures are forever.
  • Things change; it doesn't mean they get better.
  • Now I'm the closest thing you got to a friend.
  • I was hoping you get there on your own...
  • It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate...that's a skill!
  • Continue to say nothing if you agree!
  • Just waiting to whatever is about to go wrong...