Din Soundtrack'ul de la Once.

Un film foarte tare.
O poveste de dragoste neexprimata.
3 povesti de dragoste.
Muzica.
Versuri.
Saracie.
Once.
:]

I can't tell dreams from truth...

You have broken me all the way down
You'll be the last to see...

There comes a point in every fight
Where giving up seems the only way.

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time.
Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice
You've made it now.
You have suffered enough
It's time that you won.

And you better be you
And do what you can do.
And if your life was gold,
How long would you think you'd stay livin'?

And you won't disappoint me
I can do that myself...

You're moving too fast for me
And I can't keep up with you
Maybe if you slowed down for me
I could see you're only telling lies.
Breaking us down with your lies...
So plant the thought and watch it grow
Wind it up and let it go.

I'm on my knees in front of him
But he doesn't seem to see me
And I whished that you could see I have my troubles too.
And I know that in the mornin' I have to let you go...

Everything's gone but I don't know where...

And there's nothing worth running for
When your mind is made up...

So much has gone misunderstood
This mystery only leads to doubt
And if you have something to say
You'd better say it now
'Cause this is what you've waited for:
Your chance to even up the score.

Once, but not anymore...